Bible Studies are offered for men and women on a weekly basis from September through April each year. Advance registration is required for all Bible studies.
The Fall 2022 - Spring 2023 Bible Study registration forms are linked in bold below.
The 2022-2023 Bible Studies available will be:
• Exodus and Galatians on Wednesday, September 7 from 6:00– 8:00 PM in St. Gerard Room with Lindsey Campbell.
• Fulfilled One & Two and No Greater Love on Monday, September 26 from 6:30-8:30 PM in St. Gerard Room with Genet Scarbrough.
• The Gospel of John/Ephesians begins Monday, September 12 from 9:00-11:00 AM in the St. Francis Room with John Fabre.
• Mary, The Mass and the Prophets begins Wednesday, September 7 from 11:00–1:00 PM in the St. Gerard Room with Joslyn Yeager.
• The Gospel of Mark/Bible and Sacraments begins on Tuesday, September 6 from 9:00–11:00 AM with Ann LeSage in the St. Gerard Room.
• Acts begins on Thursday, September 8 from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM in the St. Clare Room with Loretta Martone.
• Romans and Jesus the Way the Truth and the Life begins Wednesday, September 7 from 11:00–1:00 PM in St. Clare Room with Peggy Broussard.
• The Bible Timeline #2 begins on Wednesday, September 21 from 11:00–1:00 PM in the Blessed Seelos Room with Mary Morain.
• The Bible Timeline #1 begins on Tuesday, September 20 from 9:00–11:00 AM in the St. Joseph Room with John Fabre.
• Wisdom and Genesis to Jesus begins Wednesday, September 7 from 6:00–8:00 PM in the St. Clare Room with Margie Huguet.
• Genesis to Jesus and Wisdom begins Tuesday, September 6 from 4:00–6:00 PM in SAS Classroom 115 with Annette Nicosia.
• Matthew begins Wednesday, September 7 from 9:00–11:00 AM in the St. Gerard Room with Joette Taylor.
• Peter and Hebrews begins Wednesday, September 14 from 9:00–11:00 AM in the St. Francis Room with Deanna Burns.
• High School Youth Venture Timeline Bible Study will begin on Thursday, September 1 from 6:30-8:30 PM in the Lighthouse. This will be an eight-week study.
If you would like to participate in a Bible Study this year, you can find all registration forms on this page (above in bold) and under the Forms tab on our website. Printed forms are also be available in the Gather Space and Church Offices. For additional information, please contact the Faith Formation Office at 225-261-4644.
Contact & Staff Liaison: Olga Johnson, 261-4644